Paid Search is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through paid advertisements on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. We offer the below SEM or paid search services. Contact us to receive an estimate for your project.
Our Paid Search Packages
AdWords Audit & Optimization
Ensuring your paid search program is properly set up and managed is the key to getting the most for your advertising spend. Here are some principles you should follow:
1:1 Keyword to AdCopy ratio: Ensures that the ad is as relevant as possible to the query.
Campaign level match types: Prevents cross matching, and controls budget flow to the most qualified keywords.
Automated bidding: Use automated bidding available in search engine platforms with proper performance goals.
On-going optimization / management: Search is not a set it and forget it channel, as new keywords must constantly be added and messaging must be adjusted based on performance.
Audit – Create or define KPIs, and audit your AdWords account and current vendors.
Budget & bidding restructure – This includes budget and bidding optimization and custom script implementation.
Account structure optimization.
Keyword restructure and optimization.
Ad copy optimizations.
Tracking pixel creation and implementation.
Search Engine Marketing Experience
- 20+ years of combined digital marketing experience across a variety of channels and multiple brands with a focus on paid search.
- Paid search, paid social, display, integrated marketing strategy, and SEO at a top 5 and top 15 internet retailer.
- Paid search and SEO at two large digital marketing agencies.
- Led in-housing for 3 paid search programs.
- Member of Google Advertising Council.
- Speaker, eTail eCommerce Conference.
- Selected for Google Case Study.
- Sat on Adobe Client Advisory Board for Adobe Media Optimizer.
- Spoke at Adobe Summit on audience best practices for search and display.
- On University of Wisconsin Whitewater Marketing Curriculum Committee.
- Creation and implementation of SEM Transformational Strategy for a successful health-tech startup.